• Pro: I loved Charlotte. She was a bookish, nerdy librarian. How could I NOT love her?
• Pro: The exploration of sibling relationships is something I always enjoy, and this one was made that much more interesting by involving identical twin sisters and a really BIG secret, that was hampering their relationship.
• Pro: Grey was such a wonderful and swoony hero. Not only was he a billionaire, but he was also a literature lover. I was as dazzled by him as Charlotte was when he spoke Darcy to her.
• Pro: I am telling you, the pageant scenes gave me this awesome Miss Congeniality vibe. They were fun, and I liked that Charlotte started to see this world in a different, more positive way. I loved the sisterhood side of the pageant Wilson exposed, and I always like seeing women supporting women.
• Pro: This was quite a journey for Charlotte. She not only learned a lot about pageants and her sister, but she learned a lot about herself, and I really enjoyed getting to see her evolve over the course of the story.
• Pro: There were all these little things that delighted me in this book. From butter beer to Buttercup, the adorable French Bulldog, I found all these little touches that added to my enjoyment.
Overall: This book was sweet and charming, as well as hilarious and heartwarming. I smiled, I laughed, I shed some tears, and in the end, I was left with a smile on my face and a full heart.
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.
BLOG | INSTAGRAM |TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | FRIEND ME ON GOODREADS