Bookhype may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. Full disclosure.
Pearl Petal and Ben Silverstein can't wait for their first official day as apprentices to Dr Woo, veterinarian for imaginary creatures. That is, until they are tasked with clipping the bigfoot's big toenails. Gross!
Then Pearl spots a lake monster in the water behind the hospital. Even though they've been told not to leave the building for any reason, Pearl and Ben set off for a closer look.
But when Ben is captured by the creature and held hostage in the middle of the lake, it's up to Pearl to hatch a rescue mission. Will she save the day, or cement her reputation as town troublemaker?
- ISBN10 0349001421
- ISBN13 9780349001425
- Publish Date 17 September 2013 (first published 1 January 2013)
- Publish Status Out of Print
- Out of Print 8 March 2021
- Publish Country GB
- Publisher Little, Brown & Company
- Imprint Little, Brown Young Readers
- Format Paperback (B-Format (198x129 mm))
- Pages 224
- Language English