These rules apply to any content you submit or upload to Bookhype or its associated services ("Services"). These rules are an extension of our wider terms of service; they're meant to serve as a quick reference to our community content rules and policy.
You agree to abide by the following rules for all content you submit, publish, or upload:
- You must have permission to use all content you submit (you must either own the copyright or have a legal license to use the content in the manner in which you've submitted it).
- You must be courteous and respectful to others. You may not be abusive, offensive, or threatening.
- You may not promote hate, racism, discrimination, bigotry, white nationalism, or violence. This includes posting hateful remarks due to someone's race, gender, sexuality, nationality, religion, or disability.
- You may not post spam, chain letters, or other "pointless" content.
- You may not post unlawful content.
- Content must not contain software viruses or otherwise attempt to bypass our security measures to inflict harm or damage.
Review rules and guidelines:
- Spoilers should be safely hidden using the "Spoiler" feature. Spoilers that are not correctly hidden may be modified or hidden by Bookhype.
- You may only post a public review for a book that you have read, or attempted to read but didn't finish. Reviews are not a place to express general excitement (or lack thereof) for a title. If you wish to post remarks about a book you have not read, the review must be made private.
Violation of these rules may result in one or more of the following:
- Account suspension.
- Account termination.
- Content removal.
- Content modification.