Published 12 May 2021
Originally published between 1935 and 1985, the 20 volumes in this set:
- Discuss reducing the need to travel, city centre options and population densities
- Analyse global transport planning investment and economic development
- Examine sustainable urban development and transport
- Scrutinise the means by which the carbon and energy costs of transport can be quantified and used in evaluation
- Study energy consumption patterns of different settlement types and their associated travel demand patterns.
- Measure the non-transport benefits of transport investments, with particular reference to disadvantaged sectors of society.