God has given us a specific, compelling reason for each of the four relational seasons: singleness, dating, engagement, and marriage. Whichever one of these seasons you're in now, this study unlocks its God-given purpose and shows you how to thrive within it.
Thriving in your current stage of life is not easy, especially in this modern age. It's never been easier or more convenient for people to connect with one another. Yet more and more people today are describing themselves as lonely. Why is that? If everything in this world is so connected, why are so many of us feeling profoundly disconnected?
In this six-session video-based Bible study, pastor and bestselling author Ben Stuart will help you navigate through the four stages of a relational life and show you how to look at the truths and intentions God has established for each.
As you embark on this journey, you will discover:
- How to live singleness to make an impact for the kingdom of God
- How to pursue dating with clarity and purity
- How to use the season of engagement wisely to prepare for marriage
- How to maximize your life as a married couple for shared ministry
- And how to continually seek God and his will throughout each stage
Discover how to embrace God's design, invest your life in what matters most, and find meaning in whatever season of life you're in.
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- ISBN10 0310140072
- ISBN13 9780310140078
- Publish Date 27 April 2021
- Publish Status Active
- Publish Country US
- Imprint HarperChristian Resources
- Format Paperback
- Language English